Unstoppable Food & Drink Trends & Innovations For Best-Selling Products & Attention-Grabbing Marketing: Capitalise On Critical Vegan, Plant-Based, Health, Sustainability, Convenience & Retail Trends For Captivating Products That Excite Shoppers With The Latest Flavours, Ingredients & International Cuisines, On-Trend Packaging, Profitable NPD Strategies & Engaging Marketing Campaigns
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 13th May 2020, The Law Society, Central London
08:30 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09:10 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Chair’s Opening Remarks
Head of Category Development - Sweet Treats
Hot New Trends & Innovations - Q&A Panel
09:20 Seize Opportunities & Capitalise On The Cutting-Edge Trends Defining Our Plate In 2020 & Beyond For New Profitable Innovations
- With ever-changing consumer demands, how can you keep your flavour profiles, ingredients and textures up-to-date and exciting?
- Veganism, gut health, sugar reduction: which trends are here to stay?
- What are the newest trends on the horizon for the next 5 years?
Vegan & Plant-Based
09:50 Explore The Longevity Of Veganism & Create Profitable Products & Campaigns That Impress Both Plant-Based Consumers & The Mass Market
- Impress plant-based, vegetarian, flexitarian and omnivore customers alike with plant-powered product ranges that appeal to everyone
- Has the vegan trend reached its shelf life? Or is there still space to innovate?
- Get up-to-date on the latest meat alternatives that consistently provide the texture and flavour consumers expect
Senior Innovation Manager
10:10 Ensure You’re Meeting The Needs Of Health-Conscious Consumers With Products That Hit The All-Important Health Trends For Increased Sales
- With consumers reaching for healthier products on the shelves, how can you ensure you’re hitting their demands?
- Sugar, salt, fat: what’s next on the list and how will upcoming reduction legislation impact both existing and new products?
- What healthy functional ingredients can be incorporated into products without affecting quality, taste or shelf-life?
Head of Innovations
Addo Food Group
10:40 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking & Chef Demos
11:10 Create & Maintain A True Drive For Sustainability Across Your Organisation With Innovative New Strategies That Impress Today’s Environmentally-Conscious Consumer
- Ensure you’re working towards a more sustainable business with ethically-sourced ingredients, minimised waste across the supply chain and forward-thinking packaging
- Effectively communicate the complexity of sustainability to the social media fuelled debates and ensure consumers are aware of your values and commitments to the environment
- Products and packaging might be spot on - but sustainability is crucial for commercial success! How will this movement continue to grow?
External Affairs Manager
11:50 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
12:20 Harness Fresh Consumer Insights & Successful NPD Strategies For Innovative & Profitable Products That Fly Off The Shelf
- Utilise the latest consumer insights for products that hit the mark with today’s shoppers, meet rising consumer expectations and skyrocket sales
- From concept to launch: fresh strategies to ensure NPD success at every step of the journey to reap the commercial rewards
- In today’s challenging retail market, where can money be saved and development cycles cut to innovate faster and beat the competition?
Head of Product Development EMEA
Kraft Heinz Company
12:40 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13:10 Informal Breakout Discussions
A) Long-Term Brand Building
Marketing Lead - Yorkshire Tea
Taylors of Harrogate
B) Sustainability & Packaging
Senior Packaging, Development Manager
C) How Food & Drink Brands Can Thrive On eCommerce
Chief Ideas Officer
MMR Research Worldwide Ltd
D) Gut Health
Head of Innovation & NPD
13:40 Chair’s Opening Remarks
Head of Category Development - Sweet Treats
Chefs & Innovators: The Next Big Thing!
13:50 The Next Big Thing: Hot New Flavours, Cuisines & Ingredients Hitting The Menu For 2020 & Beyond
- Stay ahead of the game with the latest flavour trends to excite consumers, drive profit
- How are restaurants responding to high-profile, free-from diets and allergen concerns?
- Which cuisines are going to be influencing menus in 2020?
Plastics & Packaging
14:20 Move Towards Sustainable Packaging With Plastics & Alternatives That Meet Rising Consumer Demands
- Are plastics all bad? What are the latest industry thoughts on this dividing topic and what does the future hold for sustainable packaging?
- What packaging do consumers want to see on the shelves vs. what are they actually willing to pay for?
- Explore the viable alternatives to plastics for recyclable and sustainable packaging that doesn’t compromise on high-impact design or product taste and shelf life
- Ensure your labels clearly communicate recyclability or compostability credentials to consumers
Packaging Procurement Manager
Yeo Valley Family Farm
International Trends & Influences
14:40 Tap Into The Latest Worldwide Food & Drink Trends For Up-To-Date, Innovative Products
- What new ingredients, flavours and cuisines will be influencing British taste buds in 2020 and beyond - and how can you get a slice of the action?
- How is Brexit affecting the food and drink industry – and what are you doing to combat uncertainty?
Head of Marketing
15:00 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15:30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
16.00 Excite Busy Shoppers With Innovative On-The-Go Products That Fly Off The Shelves
- Convenience, snacking, impulse: what’s the future for these growing, but highly-competitive, categories?
- Maintain consumer experience and a premium feel with on-the-go NPD to keep consumers reaching for your products on the convenience shelves
- Create convenient, nutritious and natural snacks and meal replacements that impress time-poor shoppers and drive sales
The Coconut Collaborative & Boostball
Fresh Marketing & Comms
16:20 Create Fresh Marketing Campaigns With Exciting & Relevant Content That Effectively Communicates Brand Values & Captivates Consumers Across Multiple Channels
- Effectively communicate with the general public to ensure your consumers are aware of brand values and commitments
- Create seamless campaigns and experiences across multiple marketing channels for optimum reach and engagement
- Generate that all important buzz on social media with exciting content that stands out to consumers and gets their taste buds tingling
Digital Marketing Manager Restaurant
Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Plant Power Is People Power
16:40 Hear from Nomad Foods who envision to democratise plant-based food and give plant power to everyone with their new Green Cuisine range. Creating new ways of working within Nomad Foods, with a start-up mentality and an agile cross-functional team.
European Marketing Director Plant Protein
Retailer Views & Insights - Q&A Panel
17:00 Hear Directly From The Retailers! The Latest Trends, Consumer Behaviours & Shopper Habits To Buy Into & Ensure Profit In A Challenging Retail Market
- What consumer trends are grabbing the attention of retailers and driving their product choices?
- Explore the latest on-trend ingredients and flavours available to ensure your NPD strategies fit the current shopper and retailer market
- How high are retailers placing sustainability on their list when sourcing new products?
17:30 Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference